Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Class Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VENTRILO IS UP AND RUNNING. DOWNLOAD THIS FREE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE FUN!

Ventrilo Picture Instruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Ventrilo Picture Instruction Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Picture Instruction   Ventrilo Picture Instruction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 am

Here is a step by step guide to setting up Ventrilo. You must go to http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1 to download Ventrilo. Then run the program. Once you have the Ventrilo logo on your desktop, click it and then follow the step by step instructions.

ONCE YOU CONNECT TO VENTRILO YOUR NAME WILL APPEAR. CLICK ON YOUR NAME, SCROLL DOWN TO THE NPE Family Clubhouse AND CLICK ON IT. IT WILL ASK FOR A PASSWORD, WHICH IS ken

Ventrilo Picture Instruction Npeventdiagram
Back to top Go down
https://notparenough.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Picture Instruction   Ventrilo Picture Instruction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 pm

That works Mark. Thanks a lot for all the hard effort towards tourneys and ventrilo.

Very much appreciated!

Clem
Back to top Go down
susiehun
Admin
susiehun

Female Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Picture Instruction   Ventrilo Picture Instruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am

Excellent mark thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Picture Instruction   Ventrilo Picture Instruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Picture Instruction
Page 1 of 1