Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Class Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VENTRILO IS UP AND RUNNING. DOWNLOAD THIS FREE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE FUN!

COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!

Go down 
+3
srdstew20
Abouh
Mark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-09

COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:25 am

Yes NPE guild members, tournaments are on the way! I recently made a post about the need for help within the guild to create more activity and fun. This post was responded to specifically pertaining to guild tournaments. Unicr0n (Stephane) has volunteered to organize tournaments for NPE. I am very thankful for this and hope many will participate. Please reply to this thread with any suggestions or days/times which work best for you. Thanks a whole lot Stephane!
Back to top Go down
https://notparenough.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 am

Ya tournaments!!!
Back to top Go down
Abouh

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Wonderful idea...might just get us low levels to be able to play more with guild members..it's not easy to get a good game when all high levels paly together..
Back to top Go down
Mark

Male Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Opps   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Sorry Ted. Come over to Advanced 1 and we will play with you there. That's the channel we use as a guild for the most part. Maybe cya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://notparenough.forumotion.com
srdstew20

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 am

tournaments is good but can you make them easy two sign up it a battle for me just 2 sign in lol
Back to top Go down
susiehun
Admin
susiehun

Female Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:14 am

Yeah BIG THANKS to stephane for offering to do Tourney's we neeed them back :-)
Back to top Go down
Phil_Brown

Phil_Brown

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 am

good news that tourneys starting again big thanks to uni for taking it on tourneys are fun to play in and it brings the guild together so thats a big step forward phil
Back to top Go down
Carson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 am

I'm anxious for tourneys to start up again...I logged in the past two nights and unfortunately haven't seen anyone else online, just bad timing I guess. Hope to see you all online tonight, I'll be able to play a good amount of golf uninterruped as my fiance is going out to dinner with her friend, haha :-p
Back to top Go down
Wildoldfart

Wildoldfart

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Ok everyone,

It's me..ol' crazy..My service goes off on Sat. 20 th 2010..I will be striving to get it back on as soon as possible : Until then, H/F & Good golfing santa
Back to top Go down
http://sthomas1955@comcast.net
susiehun
Admin
susiehun

Female Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 am

Gonna miss ya shelb hurry back :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!   COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMING SOON: TOURNAMENTS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not Par Enough :: Welcome :: NPE Tournaments :: Tourney Information & Results-
Jump to: