Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Class Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VENTRILO IS UP AND RUNNING. DOWNLOAD THIS FREE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE FUN!

Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gotafish

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable Empty
PostSubject: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:26 am

Character name and type: Gotafish / BELZ jocolor jocolor

Level: 72

Your age: hum do I have to admit this? 60 Embarassed

Ever been in another guild? if yes,which one(s): RP Golf
I swear I am innocent, I did not break in the guild locker as everyone believes Shocked

How long have you played SO?: 17 months
I STILL CANT PUTT No No No

How did you come to apply to NPE?: Hum, this is a tough question. Could it be the persistance of all the friends I have here. Or would it be the comment made by Clem yesterday to Manolis? I suspect that it was the dowry of 100,000,000 ng's that was offered. But I cant for the life of me remember who offered it.

Oh well, here I am, with my hat in my hand, hoping, begging PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me be a part of this "Great Group of Fun People"
Back to top Go down
susiehun
Admin
susiehun

Female Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:20 am

Hahahahaha sunny just what we need a good laugh:-)) Welcome to NPE Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
minnie_2006

minnie_2006

Female Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:34 am

ur funny sunny and welcome to our crazy guild sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:49 am

Way cool!! U da man Sunny, thanks so much for joining us. You are welcome here as a valued member...enjoy your stay. SAHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!

Welcome!
Clem
Back to top Go down
Mark

Male Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: SO EXCITED   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:34 pm

i'm so excited, and i just can't hide it..... So glad you chose to join ud Sunny. You are a good friend and i enjoy golfing with you. I been crazy wild busy, but hope to get on soon. I got home yesterday from New Jersey and now I am in Ohio and next week I am in Rhode Island. WOWSERS! So much for pastors only working 1 day a week. I miss you all! See you all soon! Welcome Sunny!
Back to top Go down
https://notparenough.forumotion.com
Gotafish

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks Guys and Gals for the cordial welcome. Now whomever it was a few months back that said if I joined I would get a welcome gift of 100,000,000 ng. Please send.

Oh right, checks in the mail.

Wait a minute, I may have this story backwards? Was I suppose to pay Sue 100,000,000 for the invitation and putting up with my LVL 15 putting abilities? Hum----------

Ok I will sit down, hold on, and enjoy the ride.
lol!
Back to top Go down
susiehun
Admin
susiehun

Female Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
lizzy

Female Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:29 am

welcome sunny =) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable   Gotafish:  Ya Ya  its me  I have finally surcome to the inevitable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotafish: Ya Ya its me I have finally surcome to the inevitable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not Par Enough :: Welcome :: Guild Application :: Joining NPE-
Jump to: