Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Class Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VENTRILO IS UP AND RUNNING. DOWNLOAD THIS FREE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE FUN!

hio and alby fund start this sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
minnie_2006

minnie_2006

Female Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-01-11

hio and alby fund start this sunday Empty
PostSubject: hio and alby fund start this sunday   hio and alby fund start this sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:11 pm

just let you all know i will collect hio and alby fund by fricka sumday .new ppl this is a rule we have if u pay in and get hio or alby or both u need to screenshot and posted it on web and let me know when you got it in case some 1 done won it. all amature pay 100k for both and semi pay 200k i half it between hio and alby .if any1 want to know how much is in it just ask me and i will let u know. so let seee who will be the lucky player. Good Luck to all. !!!Go Team!!
Back to top Go down

hio and alby fund start this sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: hio and alby fund start this sunday   hio and alby fund start this sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Char

Thank you for strating this up again and managing it, I look forward to winning the fund every week.

I also look forward to winning the lottery every week and that dont happen Smile
Back to top Go down

hio and alby fund start this sunday
Page 1 of 1