Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Not Par Enough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Class Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VENTRILO IS UP AND RUNNING. DOWNLOAD THIS FREE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE FUN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eddiestobbe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-29

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi everyone. My nam,e is Eddie and i have joined this guild by default i guess-- This suits me fine and am glad to be here. I am new to the game and i am kind of green so please if you can shout out some advice to me please do. I see guild chat in the chat box while im playing but i am cluless as to wether i am reaching anyone or not.I am level 22 now and am still working out this game. i dont know much about guilds or anything for that matter. I see alot of stuff in my inventory that i cant use for some reason so if you know about that let me know please. If i can do anything to help anyone dont hesitate to ask. And again thank you for having me.
Back to top Go down
susiehun
Admin
susiehun

Female Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-01-09

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 am

Hii Eddie glad to have you on board i am sue NPE's Guild Master oh i am glad you see guild chat so next time your on shout in guild chat and we will help you all we can, we actually play on advanced 1 thats our base unless way too full and other guildies can't get on so we them move over but you will always find us on adv 1 and we will be happy to help....
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1